EmeSec is an accredited Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) under the FedRAMP program, delivering strategic compliance, assessment, and other related services for cloud providers. Processes developed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and NIST 800 series requirements.
Get FedRAMP Certified Faster
If you want to get FedRAMP certified as efficiently and painlessly as possible, then let EmeSec show you why we are the Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) partner that gets it done right.
- Experienced Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) for the FedRAMP Program with a no-fail track record.
- Save time and money preparing your FedRAMP application package, and get help navigating the approval process.
- Processes developed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and NIST 800 series requirements.
- Immediate return on investment through decreased cyber liability insurance costs and lower operating expenses.
FedRAMP Certification Services That Meet Your Changing Needs
Approaching FedRAMP Certification from a Holistic Perspective - Working with the client to create a roadmap for successful certification.
- Comprehensive security and compliance review and gap analysis
- Based on common Federal standards including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST SP 800-53 rev 4
- Help CSPs to bolster their security posture and prepare for the FedRAMP process
- Consultants act as a seamless extension of your security team to develop and submit your FedRAMP application package
- Packages include all formal processes and other documentation needed to meet stringent FedRAMP compliance requirements.
- Conduct vulnerability and penetration testing of your cloud solution and its components in accordance with the FedRAMP guidelines
- Provide remediation support and serve as your advocate throughout the approval process
- Ongoing risk assessments
- Penetration testing
- Incident response and reporting
- All other services required to support the 50+ controls needed for compliance with FedRAMP mandates.
Business Benefits of Working with EmeSec on FedRAMP Approval
FedRAMP is a business driver that lets you open your doors to new federal customers.
- Prioritization of Risks
- Knowledge of Sensitive Data Location
- Reputation & Customer Protection
- Due Diligence for Competitive Advantage
- Lower Liability & Prioritize Compliance
Cybersecurity Services to Protect Your Growth Engine
EmeSec offers you a full range of services allowing your leadership to take action on tomorrow's cybersecurity issues today
- Risk Assessment & Risk Management Framework
- Cyber Risk Management Training
- Cyber Workforce Awareness Training
- Compliance and Privacy Liability Reporting
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Review
- Cloud or IoT Readiness Assessment
- Cloud Transition Engineering
- Cloud Change Management