EmeSec Launches Advisory Board to Support Accelerated Growth and New Business Expansion
Distinguished Industry, Government and International Experts to Guide Firm’s Growth and Offerings
Chantilly, VA – September 7, 2016 – EmeSec Incorporated, an expert in cloud computing, security and engineering services, today announced that the company has established an Advisory Board comprised of some of the most respected information technology, business development and government leaders in the cybersecurity industry. The board will provide EmeSec with valuable perspective on emerging markets and business development opportunities, customer and macro-economic trends, and most-importantly, independent advice on EmeSec’s solutions, customer service, and go-to-market strategies.
EmeSec is the leader in helping government and private contractors protect and assess Controlled, Unclassified Information (CUI). The company supports clients in evaluating and establishing Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) compliance required to maintain contract status.
“EmeSec is at a pivotal point in our growth trajectory as we are ideally positioned for not only expanding our commercial market share but also for building out our presence internationally,” said Maria Horton, CEO of EmeSec. “As cloud cybersecurity services and compliance needs continue to grow exponentially, we are confident that our Advisory Board will help us successfully accelerate new customer acquisition by putting forward with the most compelling combination of services and products to meet our customer needs.”
“I am incredibly impressed with EmeSec, the company’s leadership and tremendous business success,” said Michael Katz, Advisory Board Chair. “My fellow Board members and I look forward to the opportunity to provide strategic guidance and advice to propel EmeSec’s vision forward and help the company serve an expanding customer base as a key strategic advisor on all things cloud and security.”
Inaugural members of the EmeSec Advisory Board include:
- Michael Katz, Advisory Board Chair and President and Strategic Management Consultant at MAK Development – A well-known industry and business development expert, Mr. Katz has created success for both corporate start-ups and established organizations by developing high-performance, predictive, results-oriented teams and corporations that consistently exceed targets.
- Lurita Doan, Former Head of U.S. General Services Administration – During her tenure as Administrator of GSA, Ms. Doan received numerous awards for innovation and drove key best practices, securing recognition for excellence, effectiveness, and government leadership. Ms. Doan has served on a variety of boards in the non-profit and private sectors, and served as a member, or as the Chairperson, of various committees, to include, but not limited to, Governance, Audit, Nominations, Personnel and Compensation, Technology, and Executive committees.
- Lindy Martin, Executive Director, Outer Banks Consulting International, LLC– Ms. Martin has a distinguished career in planning, organizing, directing, and coordinating major North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), U.S. Air Force, and U.S. Army contracts. She brings more than 40 years of experience in technical, management, and contract support for national and international positions.
- Justin S. Rerko, Director, Business Development and Government Relations MBDA Incorporated – Justin is a Director for MBDA Incorporated, a U.S. missile company owned by MBDA, a global missile company with over 90 customers world-wide and 45 missile systems in operational service. Justin supports the company’s government relations, business development and external communications activities, working closely with the US Congress, military, foreign governments and the media.
- Dean Xenos, Director, Leros Technologies Corporation and Member of the Board of Directors for Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce – Mr. Xenos has more than 26 years experience with business development, corporate operations, technology management, software development, and communications technologies. Prior to co-founding Leros in 1996, Mr. Xenos served as director of operations and systems engineering for SONEX Enterprises, Incorporated.
About EmeSec, Inc.
EmeSec uses cybersecurity best practices to build competitive advantage in today’s connected world. Our intuitive, adaptive and game-changing solutions are designed to help organizations protect their reputation and growth engines while harnessing the power of security and automated technologies. EmeSec Incorporated is a Woman-Owned Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), founded in 2003. EmeSec holds certifications in ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 17020: 2012.